- From twenty five (25) to fifty (50) percent off (discounts) on ALL Grassroots Report Events (larger discounts up to and including FREE EVENTS after the first three events).
- Regionally focused events that encourage high exposure and teamwork among clubs in Grassroots Report network.
- Complete independence over you non network schedule.
- Cross marketing and branding of your own events within the nextwork.
- Set Schedule of events and preferred scheduling for your teams.
- Free entry into select events 'NETWORK ONLY' events!
- The more events you play, the less it costs your team and you can qualify to represent Grassroots Report at Nationals.
Welcome to Grassroots Report Basketball Website
Grassroots Report Releases its Early Season Rankings Click Here
Grassroots Report News
Grassroots Report is the leading evaluator of youth basketball in the Lake Erie District. Grassroots Report hosts teams and events that are used to evaluate top level teams and top players for the sole purpose of promoting and getting kids into College through Scholarships as well as getting teams and kids the recognition they deserve for hard work, dedication and outstanding performance.
Grassroots Report is Divided in several loose Associations with Teams from
(1) OYBA - Ohio Youth Basketball Association;
(2) MYBA - Michigan Youth Basketball Association;
(3) PYBA - Penn Youth Basketball Association;
(4) MYBA - Midwest Youth Basketball Association;
*Grassroots Report is looking to expand the number of Sponsored teams in the Grassroots Report Network, if your are interested in being a sponsored team
see below to apply*
OYBA- Ohio Youth Basketball Teams
Next Level Basketball
Oberlin Basketball Club (OBC)
Cleveland Boys Club (CBC)
King James 8th
King James 7th
MYBA- Michigan Youth Basketball Teams
Next Level- Michigan
PYBA- Pennsylvania Youth Basketball
Next Level - PA
Baseline to Baseline
UPCOMING GRASSROOTS REPORT EVENTS
2014 SPRING EVENTS USED FOR RANKING TEAMS AND PLAYERS
(4) April 12-13, 2014 20th Annual Next Level Cavs US Junior Grand National Hoop Challenge
(5) April 19-20, 2014 Next Level Midwest Showcase (Erie Spring)
(6) May 2-3 Grassroots Report Super Regional - National Qualifier
(7) May 16-18, 2014 NAT QUALIFIER Lake Erie District
SUMMER EXPOSURE/RANKING EVENTS
(8) July 12-13, 2014 - Grassroots Report
Midwest Grand National Championships (Cleveland, OH)
Now Open Click Here
(9) July 19-20, 2014 - Grassroots Report College Exposure Showcase (Cleveland)
(10) July 26-27, 2014 - Grassroots Report JUNIOR NATIONAL Championships (Cleveland, OH)
(11) August 2-3, 2014 - Next Level End of Summer National Exposure Showcase (Erie, PA)
(12) October 4, 2014 - Next Level Top 100 National Exposure Showcase
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
How to become a Grassroots Report Sponsored/Affiliated Team
Email: email@example.com Re: Grassroots Report Team Sponsored/Affiliate
Would you like to save hundreds maybe thousands of dollars? Would you like to play with the top teams around? Would you like to be able to sponsor and host your own events? Would you like your team to get the maximum exposure available? If the answer is yes to any of these questions you should apply to be a Sponsored Affiliate of Grassroots Report see information and form below.
Benefits of becoming a Grassroots Report Sponsored/Affiliated team:
Requirements to become a Grassroots Report Team/Affiliate:
- Must be able to attend at least three events between Feb to June.
- Must have at least one, prefereably at least two Organized and Professionally run teams.
- Clubs must participate in multiple tournaments both regionally and or nationally if chosen.
- Must be able to either pay for, or make payment arrangements prior to all events.
- Must be able to honor commitments and must be able to attend events on time as missing an event could result in being terminated from the sponsorship agreement.
Contact Form For Grassroots Report Sponsorship